|POLICY SOURCE: Data Integrity - Data Integrity Manual||POLICY NO: 1406|
|TITLE: Canadian and International||SUBMITTED BY: None Assigned|
|DATE: Apr 1, 2009||APPROVED BY: None Assigned|
|Canadian Addresses||International Addresses|
| || |
Punctuation is never used except:
1. Slashes (/) may be used to designate a fraction in a street address (see example below).
2. The Ampersand (&) can be used.
3. Do not spell out the word "and."
4. "In Care Of" should be entered as (C/O) in uppercase letters.
5. Do not use the percent sign (%).
Street Address with PO Box
BANNER address format allows three lines of street address information. If both the physical street address and PO Box number are given as one mailing address, enter both.
Note: Some international addresses require both a Box number and physical street address to be mailable.
Important: International Students residing in the U.S. must have a current physical address for legal reasons. Vendors must
also have a physical address. In both cases, a PO Box address is optional only as a second address.