04 Other Graduate Policies
Duplication of Theses/Design Project/Doctoral Research Project/Dissertations
|POLICY SOURCE: Graduate Policies - 04 Other Graduate Policies
||POLICY NO: 3514
|TITLE: Duplication of Theses/Design Project/Doctoral Research Project/Dissertations
||SUBMITTED BY: Liz Fox
|DATE: Jun 12, 2008
||APPROVED BY: Liz Fox
Effective Date Jun 12, 2008
Duplication of Theses / Design Projects/Doctoral Research Projects / Dissertations
(Graduate Policy 4.9)
- Duplication of thesis/design project/doctoral research project and dissertation material is a courtesy extended to the student by the Florida Tech Copy Center. The Florida Tech Copy Center is not obligated to accept this work.
- Duplication is not covered by the fee assessed for binding.
- All costs for duplication will be borne by the student and paid in advance prior to receiving the copies.
- Thesis/design project/doctoral research project and dissertation duplication must be handled in a timely fashion if accepted by the Florida Tech Copy Center.
- Faculty members are not to be involved in negotiations for thesis/design project/doctoral research project/dissertation duplication. This is a matter to be conducted between the student and the Florida Tech Copy Center.
- Any deviation from this policy must have written approval of the academic unit head.