Effective Date Mar 29, 2018
Entering first-year students can qualify for advanced standing by earning academic credit through any of the following programs:
- Advanced Placement Exams (AP) administered each May by the College Board (must receive a score of four or five)
- International Baccalaureate (IB), based on an IB diploma, or a score of four or higher on the HL IB examinations
- Cambridge Advanced-Level Examinations (A-levels)
- Advanced Cambridge International Examinations (AICE)
- Dual enrollment at a regionally accredited college, university or community college
Official results of these examinations or college transcripts must come directly to Florida Tech from the examination board or college attended. The credit Florida Tech awards for each examination can be found through www.fit.edu/ugrad/exams.